We are currently seeking service technicians, preferably with experience in commercial HVAC equipment installation/service.
Salary: [$14-$26.50/hr] Depending on Experience
Hours: 7:30 AM – 4:30 PM [Hours are subject to change depending on client needs]
JOB DESCRIPTION: Diagnose, repair, maintain, install, and troubleshoot air conditioning systems and equipment, including power wiring, control wiring, and controls in condominiums, apartments, and commercial spaces.
Quality Air Services will provide pertinent on-the-job training for a maximum period of 3-months. During this time, the new hire will serve as an assistant to an Instructional Mechanic while learning and acquiring all skills necessary to advance to the position of Level-1 Service Mechanic at the conclusion of the 3-month trial period.
(Note: Training/Probationary periods may vary at Quality Air Services discretion.)
WORK EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS NEEDED:
- Experience with installation, troubleshooting, repair, and maintenance of HVAC equipment (hydronic and fan coil equipment experience preferred).
- Must have the ability to communicate with customers (verbally & written).
- You will be responsible for operating a company vehicle in a safe and effective manner.
- Must be able to work in varying weather conditions and be on call when needed.
- Able to perform physically demanding work in a safe & timely manner.
- Driven work ethic with the flexibility to work overtime, weekend, and on-call as required.
- A valid driver’s license and a clean driving record are required. A clean driving record means that you do not have any violations which would prevent a contractor’s insurance carrier from providing normal insurance coverage for you to drive their company vehicle.
- You must also have a felony-free background. Misdemeanors may be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Sick & Vacation Leave
- Paid Holidays
Equal Opportunity Employer, including veterans.